Suggested Furnished Programme
We can normally tailor the Furnished seminar to meet most churches needs
However, we have found that it works well as a one day event.
We normally fit most of the training into the morning, then after a fellowship lunch there is a chance to get out onto the streets and put into practice that has been learned.
After this most people enjoy getting back together to share how well or badly that afternoon has gone and to talk over what worked and what they still had trouble with.
9:00 – 9:15 Arrival
9:15 – 10:15 Session One
- How not to share the Gospel
- Two God given tools to reach the lost
10:15 – 10:30 Coffee
10:30 – 11:30 Session Two
- How to make evangelism easier and fun!
11:30 – 11:45 Coffee
11:45 – 12:45 Session Three
- How to reach specific groups of people
- Answering common objections to the gospel
12:45 – 1:30 Lunch
1:30 – 4:00 Hit the Streets
- Time to go out in groups to… well… DO evangelism!
4:00 – 5:00 Testimonies, and Close